Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bla bla

In the beginning... there was light...

I suppose that I have to think of something thoughtful to begin with for my first blog post! However, I'm never really good under pressure when it comes to laying down thoughtful words (something my brother Ryan is exceptional at). Therefore this is simply to not have an empty blog page to start off with for the time being.

There are many things that I could have written about in my first blog, such as my life long story, my most recent races or simply my day I had today. However, as always time is an issue right now as I am about to sit in traffic for about an hour to get home at a reasonable time in order to have a shower, eat supper and get prepared for what lies ahead tomorrow. Training wise it happens to be a rest day from the bike thus leaving me with a short easy swim and run, for some loosening up and cross training, and work of coarse...

So whatch this space

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment